Recently a fellow photographer asked me if I would share some of my workflow. And if I had any tips on connecting with your clients and getting your images to look more polished. I have put together a consultation guide, PDF template and some of my favourite presets and actions that add polish and speed to your workflow. (If you have problems at check-out, please email me and we can work around the issue).
PERSONAL BRANDING CONSULTATION KIT
The kit includes:
- step-by-step workflows
- fillable or printable checklists
- fillable or printable worksheets
- 21 pages
- PDF digital download
The perfect companion to the Personal Branding Template!
PRICING TEMPLATE: PERSONAL BRANDING
Magazine style pricing PDF for your Personal Branding clients. Excite your clients by emailing them a professionally designed PDF that not only outlines your packages, but also educates them on how personal branding photos will elevate their brand. Use educational bullet points and lists as a perfect segue for your consultations.
1. Editorial design
2. Includes Price List and Packages
3. Includes text to educate your clients on:
- What personal branding photos will do for them
- Where to use their personal branding photos (31 uses)
- Who needs personal branding (34 needs)
4. Table of Contents page
5. Testimonial page
6. Cover page
7. Total of 8 PSD files (can be used together or separately when creating pages for your email ready PDFs)
BONUS: This template uses FREE fonts you can download online.
*Digital Product intended to be used digitally
INSTANT WRITING ASSISTANT WEDDING BLOGS
Perfect for photographers who find blog writing time-consuming and difficult.
This 14 page assistant is a quick cheat sheet packed full with useable words and phrases you can piece together to make you sound like an eloquent professional. Best of all you can copy + paste the text right into your blog editor.
This blog writing assistant is perfect for you if you want to:
- save a ton of time writing blog posts
- use language that attracts brides-to-be
- get ideas on what to write about
- sound eloquent & like a pro
- be able to write more quality text
- appeal to more potential brides
IF YOU’RE LIKE ME -
You love posting your client’s wedding photos - but when it comes to writing something great about the couple you find yourself at a loss for words.
Not because you don’t have anything to say. Noooo!
It’s because you are a visual person, not a textual person. For you, a picture tells a thousand words. And writing is time consuming and difficult.
This 14-page quick cheat sheet is packed with useable words and phrases you can piece together to make you sound like a writing pro. You can copy + paste the text right into your blog editor. (You know including text + photos on your blog will increase your website’s SEO).
The Topcoat Photoshop CS 5+ action gives that soft refined finish to your images. It blends all the colours in your image together giving that soft polished finish I love in my photos. This action is compatible in Photoshop CS5+
- Photoshop CS 5+ Action
- Softens image colours
- Give soft warm editorial feel to images
- Blends image colours together
- Brightens and pops
- Apply after editing as a top coat
IMAGE PRIMER (LIGHTROOM).
This Lightroom 5 preset boosts image colour and contrast, breathing new life into even the dullest photos. The finish emulates fuji film. This preset is only compatible for NIKON shooters in Lightroom 5.
MATTE FINISHER (LIGHTROOM). APPLY TO IMAGES STRAIGHT OUT OF CAMERA OR AFTER EDITS.
This Lightroom 5 preset is the ultimate matte image finisher. Apply after other edits to soften and blend colors giving a magazine editorial finish to your images. Brightens skin and gives the illusion of smaller pores.
- Lightroom 5 preset
- Ultimate matte image finisher
- Apply after other edits to soften and blend colours giving a magazine editorial finish to your images.
- Brightens skin and gives the illusion of smaller pores
- Mattes darker colours for film cinematic feel
- Works on RAW, TIF and JPG files.
- Works for both Nikon and Canon