I will be holding a free webinar on Monday, October 6th to answer your most pressing business questions focusing heavily on wedding photography. Send me your questions by September 29, 2014!
Replay January 6, 2015 @ 1PM
What is your biggest question? People ask me all the time how I got started and how I managed to book myself solid with my “ideal” photography clients.
It’s a great question, because I can remember when I first started out and I was “trying” to build a profitable photography business, I always found myself competing on price - instead of style or service. Although, charging low prices allowed me to build my portfolio and hone my photography skills, I found myself working all hours of the day/night.
I was on the verge of a burnout and I definitely didn’t have a happy balance of work and family life.
Slowly, I educated myself from leaders in the photography business. I combined different strategies from many mentors and steered my business in a whole new direction. Then one day, I turned around, and people were asking me the same question? How can I be profitable in this over saturated market of wedding photographers?
Recently I was honoured, humbled and excited to be chosen as one the mentors for the modern women’s portraiture group (with 17,000+ members) formed by the amazing Sue Bryce Photographer -- and as an extension from that group, I started the IBWS Wedding and Bridal Group.
I know we all struggle with different areas of running the business.
So I will be holding a webinar to answer your most pressing sales questions focusing heavily on wedding photography.
Any these sound familiar:
- you only sell your lowest package
- you feel bad charging full price in this economy
- you have inquires but you are having trouble closing the sale
- you feel nervous when a client calls you
- you are struggling with setting your prices
- you know your photography work is as good or better than your competitors but you are afraid to charge more
- you fear losing clients to cheaper competitors
- you just want to be a photographer not a salesperson
- you hate feeling 'salesy'
- you are not sure when to give the client your price list
- you feel desperate for a sales
- you feel you need to charge less due to poor state of the economy
- you feel nervous talking about your pricing
What I need you to do is send me your biggest most pressing sales process questions! Anything from how to handle inquires, email responses, price list/packages, meetings and bookings. (No question is too simple, silly or stupid - no photography business snobs here).
Where in the sales process are you getting stuck?